How to Place Orders
1. Find the item you wish to buy - by either using the top navigation or the search function.
2. Once you find the item you wish to buy, first click on the picture, and then click the "add to cart" button. Use the available drop-down box associated with the product to select the size you require.
3. Repeat this process for other additional items you wish to buy, adding them all to your shopping cart. Once completed, simply click the "Proceed to Checkout" or "Checkout with Paypal" button - depending on your preference.
4. From here onwards, there will be step by step instructions on the screen to guide you through the payment process. Depending on what suits you, it is possible to use your credit card, your debit card, or even your Paypal funds.
5. Relax. From here on, we will handle everything. You will receive a confirmation email from us regarding your purchase - which will include your order number.
6. If you wish to check on the status of your order, you can either login to your account and click "My Orders", or alternatively you may contact us - but please include your order number if you do so.
Payment Methods / Accepted Currencies
Which means of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via all major credit cards and debit cards, Paypal, and Amazon.
Will my payment be safe? Is your website's payment system secure?
Danger Equipment Ltd employs 256-bit encryption, which is currently accepted as one of the most secure systems available today. Additionally, your payment details are handled by Shopify, PayPal or Amazon, all of which also employs 256-bit encryption to ensure the best possible security. As such, both your personal and payment information is safe.
Which currencies are accepted for purchases?
Danger Equipment Ltd accepts all currencies.
Shipping & Delivery
When will my order be shipped out?
We will ship your order the same day if you place it before 1pm. If you place your order after 1pm we will ship your order the following days (except weekends)
Which method of shipping do you use?
All our orders are shipped by registered couriers. If you are in a hurry, however, please contact us, and we can make alternative arrangements.
Where are the packages shipped from?
All our orders ship from our warehouse in the UK.
How much is the shipping cost?
We ship all packages for free. If any package is returned, the customer carries the cost of reshipping.
How long does it take before my order is delivered?
Depending on where you live, delivery would typically be between 1 and 7 business days.
How can I track my order?
You will be provided with the tracking number and the carrier details upon dispatch.
It has been more than 7 business days since my order was shipped, and I have not received it yet. What do I do now?
We suggest that you contact the carrier company and present them with the tracking number to follow up. If you are not sure how to do this, simply contact us and we will assist you.
How can I contact you?
Our primary mode of contact is via email, which can be found on the "contact us" page. You can also contact us via chat - when available - using the chat button on any page or call us free on 0800 689 4793.
How long before I can expect a response?
We usually try to respond within one working day, although we do develop a backlog at times due to high order volumes. Please refrain from sending the same question repeatedly (to prevent confusion on our side).
It has been 3 business days, and still no response. Has my support ticket been ignored?
Absolutely not. Our support staff responds to every email received. However, some emails do land in the spam folder due to filtering. If this happens, you will receive a notification to which you MUST respond in order to re-classify your email address on our servers. If you cannot find the verification email, please contact us at email@example.com
Do you have a telephone number we can reach you at?
Yes. You can phone us on:
Phone - 0800 689 4793
Returns & Refunds
What is your policy on returns and refunds?
Danger Equipment Ltd handles every refund request on its individual merit. If you should be unhappy with your purchase, please contact us, and put the request in writing. Our company policy requires that you need to ship the return package to us within seven calendar days of the purchase date, accompanied by the original receipt and contained in its original packaging.
Any item returned to Danger Equipment Ltd should still be in its original packaging, and in a saleable condition. As such, any returned item is subject to inspection before any refund can be issued.
Additionally, any returned package must be accompanied by its original authorization number (RMA) as issued upon the initial shipment. Please ship your return package via a company that will provide a tracking number, and require a signature upon delivery.
Since we run a sizeable operation, we cannot accept responsibility for items getting lost due to a lack of documentation.
Upon failure to follow these guidelines when sending return packages, Danger Equipment Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept delivery of the package, as well as denying credit for the return.
Returns packages have to be delivered to Danger Equipment Ltd within 30 calendar days from the original date of purchase. Refund requests have to be in writing. Please allow up to 28 days for processing.